Sunday, October 5, 2008

It's that time again! I have an appointment to get my hair trimmed tomorrow... I started trimming it EXACTLY every 2 months because I have a problem with split ends due to all the hair straightening torture I put my hair through.. 

If I wait longer than two months for a trim, my hairdresser will usually end up having to cut a lot more than I'd like to get rid of damage, killing any progress of my hair growth. So this way, although I do trim more frequently, I am keeping split ends at bay and in the long run my hair will steadily grow longer.

I haven't had my hair in layers for years, but I think I'm going for it tomorrow, it may motivate me to style my hair naturally curly more often, my poor hair would love that.. we'll see!

1 comment:

  1. OMG that is a good idea. I should start doing that=] I cant wait for you to do tutorials. I have always loved your hair so much.

    ReplyDelete