Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hello Loves!~
So I'm recovering from my recent depression due to the Manish Arora collection selling out in a day (deep truth, nylon and electric eel are ALL in my list of shadows to buy!).. So forgive the lack of videos! =[ I miss youtube!

I've purchased a few things since my last video so I'll be doing a haul, I also got my hair cut in layers.. I still haven't decided how I feel about it or if it makes a major difference, but you guys can tell me! =]

What I am MOST excited about, though is that I purchased a new Canon powershot camera yesterday (the one I posted in this blog).. it should be here by thursday! The zoom feature will help me do an eyebrow video and mascara reviews.

Also, if anybody who missed out on the Manish collection would like to vent, feel free to do so in the comment area, I can be your shoulder to cry on lol

XOXO, Bryani <33

1 comment:

  1. I, too, am suffering from depression. I checked the website in the morning and swore to myself i'd put in an order later at night (u know, gives me time to think which colors I really want). But the chance never came =( they were sold out by the time i had made up my mind!

    ReplyDelete