Friday, October 17, 2008

I just got a facial... ahh I wish I could get one everyday!! I went to my great friend/esthetician Mayra and got a European facial. It lasts about an hour and everyone should get one!! It's soo relaxing and wonderful for your skin. She told me that because of the massage, most of her clients fall asleep, but because we had so much catching up to do we talked and laughed the whole time!!

Mayra and I at a birthday party =]


Also! ladies, please disregard this weeklong absence of making videos! I will try my best to make sure it doesn't happen again... my wireless won't be back up at home until next wednesday but I have a day off tomorrow so I'll have time to make a video and bring my laptop to work to upload it! I hope you guys are doing great and aren't getting sick due to the weather changes!!!
XOXO, Bryani!!

No comments:

Post a Comment