Friday, March 27, 2009

Inexpensive E.L.F Brush Belt

Hey guys!
I've wanted a MAC brush belt for a really long time but it's quite the splurge.. I won't be buying it until after I get a pro card.
But I wanted to share this find for you loves who would like to have a brush belt but don't want to spend too much:


As some of you may know, E.L.F. Cosmetics (eyeslipsface.com) has launched a new 'Studio' line.. the packaging is all black and looks a lot sleeker, (I already have my eye on some of the brushes).. this brush belt is one of the products from the line and it is only $15 !!

Here's the site's description:

" The e.l.f. Makeup Artist Brush Belt is made of an easy to clean faux leather material. The belt has an array of interior nylon pockets varying in size to accommodate all brush sizes. The center pockets are also designed to hold mascara, eye pencils, lip glosses or any other slender makeup product. An adjustable strap allows for the belt to be comfortably worn around the waist or over the shoulder. To protect brushes after use, fold the belt in half and close with the attached strap.
*brushes not included

Dimensions:
Unfolded : L x W = 10” x 15.5”
Fold : L x W x H= 10” x 7.25” x 1” "

2 comments:

  1. Wow $15 is a steal for that! I just keep my brushes in glass containers from the dollar store, because belts are like you said...usually expensive as all hell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we want elf comes to India.
    Elf is very good Cosmetics brands

    ReplyDelete