Thursday, January 15, 2009

Outlet Shopping

Soo this is a long overdue post! I hope you don't mind me posting the pictures so late!! All of these items were purchased from the premium outlets.. they have some great deals! =]


Large Carly Signature bag... late christmas present from my mother =]


My Christmas present to myself! Guess by Marciano high-collared trench pea coat... It was 60% off!!! I paid no more than $120.


Now the fun stuff.... MAC =]


I've been carrying around the heatherette compact and two of my friends mistook it for bubble-tape! lol


Heatherette Sweet Harmony beauty Powder


Spaced Out blush from the neo sci-fi collection


Jewelmarine glitter brilliants

I'm still waiting for my shipment to come in from MAC but I'll be making a haul video soon!

XO Bryani<33

2 comments:

  1. so lucky you got smooth harmony and spaced out ^_^ great haul love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that purse, when you get tired of it, sell it to me?

    ReplyDelete