Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm in a huge need of retail therapy! ha ha (I've been sick these past couple of days.)
I thought I'd share my list of things I need pronto!:

MAC:

Fast Response eye cream: I tried this product in a seminar I went to and at the time I was using Clinique's All About Eyes, but I accidently dropped half of the jar in the sink =[ MAC's eye cream is way cheaper than Cliniques anyway and I've heard nothing but good things.


Powerpoint eye pencil in Engraved: A waterproof liner that doesn't smudge and glides on smooth? Sold. =]


Fluidline in Blitz &Glitz; Intense black flashed with gold pearl.


129 Monogram SE blush brush- I love me some limited edition brushes!! =]


109 Contour brush- I've heard great things from scandalousbeauty, rissrose2 and fafinettex3 about this brush. I originally wanted it for my studio finish concealer (scandalousbeauty), but I fafinettex3's video showed it being used as a foundation brush and Marissa stated that it was her fav. brush before her 188.

Other than that I just want a couple more eyeshadows since I limit myself to one or two only for ever counter visit.


I doubt I'll be getting all of these things tomorrow because I'm also shopping for clothes and shoes (knee-high boots are my specialty! lol) but I'm sort of narrowing my choices so that I don't end up buying things I don't really need before the essentials!

XOXO Bryani<33

No comments:

Post a Comment